Sunday, October 01, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// Commonly used phrases at the office and... "what they really mean"

***********************
Your mail has been scanned by InterScan MSS.
***********************

1) For your information. (FYI) - - I don't know what to do with this, so please keep it.

2)
For your action. (FYA)-- - I don't know what to do with this, so I'm passing this shit to you.

3)
Noted and returned. -- - I don't know what to do with this, so please keep it for a little while.

4)
Review and comment. --- Do the dirty work so that I can forward it and sign off with my name.

5)
Action please . -- - Get yourself involved. Don't worry, I'll claim the credit.

6)
For your necessary action. --- It's your headache now. Woohoo!!!

7)
CC to -- - Here's a share of the headache.

8)
BCC to -- - I'm telling someone important that I'm working and sharing the headache with you.

9)
For your approval, please. -- - Put your neck on the chopping board for me please. :D

10)
Action is being taken and will revert in due time. -- - I lost your correspondence and still trying to locate it. I'm busy! Bother me next week!!!

11)
Please discuss. - - I don't know what this is all about. So please brief me.

12)
For your immediate action. -- - Do it NOW! Or we'll all get into trouble!!!

13)
Please reply soon. -- - Please be efficient. It makes me look inefficient because of you!

14) I
am investigating/ processing your request with the relevant departments. -- - They are causing the delay, not me! (Eyes open big big, innocent look)

15)
Thanks & Regards. -- - Thanks for reading all this b***s*** .....

__._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Dating asian woman Asian man dating black woman Corporate culture
Free fun stuff Tissue culture

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___