Saturday, October 21, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// Me and God - Inspirational Story...........................

Me and God  -  Inspirational Story...........................
Image and video hosting by TinyPic
One day I decided to quit...I quit my job, my relationship, my Spirituality... I wanted to quit my life.
I went to the woods to have one last talk with God. God, I said. Can you give me one good reason not to quit His answer surprised me...

Look around, He said. Do you see the fern and the bamboo

Yes, I replied.

When I planted the fern and the bamboo seeds, I took very good care of them.

I gave them light. I gave them water. The fern quickly grew from the earth.

Its brilliant green covered the floor. Yet nothing came from the bamboo seed.

But I did not quit on the bamboo. In the second year the Fern grew more vibrant and plentiful. And again, nothing came from the bamboo seed.
But I did not quit on the bamboo.

He said.

In year three there was still nothing from the bamboo seed. But I would not quit. In year four, again, there was nothing from the bamboo seed. I would not quit. He said.

Then in the fifth year a tiny sprout emerged from the earth. Compared to the fern it was seemingly small and insignificant...But just 6 months later the bamboo rose to over 100 feet tall. It had spent the five years growing roots.

Those roots made it strong and gave it what it needed to survive. I would not give any of my creations a challenge it could not handle. He said to me.

Did you know, my child, that all this time you have been struggling, you have actually been growing roots

I would not quit on the bamboo. I will never quit on you.

Don't compare yourself to others. He said. The bamboo had a different purpose than the fern. Yet they both make the forest beautiful.

Your time will come, God said to me. You will rise high

How high should I rise I asked.

How high will the bamboo rise He asked in return.
As high as it can I questioned

Yes. He said, Give me glory by rising as high as you can.

I left the forest and bring back this story. I hope these words can help you see that God will never give up on you.

He will never give up on you!
 
Lesson from the story: In life never lose hope and never give up or quit in life and Success will come to you later in life
 
Some of the Inspiring Quotes which tell not to give up in life so we can learn something from these Quotes
 
1) Never expext things to happen..struggle and make them happen. never expect yourself to be given a good value..creat a value of ur own
 
2) If a drop of water falls in lake there is no identity.But if it falls on a leaf of lotus its hine like a pearl.so choose the best place where you would shine..
 
3) Falling down is not defeat...defeat is when ur refuse to get up...
 
4) Ship is always safe at shore... but is is not built for it
 
5) When ur successful your wellwishers know who  you are when you are unsuccessful you know who ur welwishers are
 
6) It is great confidence in a friend to tell him your faults; greater to tell  him/her
 
Never take some one for granted,Hold every person Close to your Heart because you might wake up one day and realise that you have lost a diamond while you were too busy collecting stones." Remember this always in life.


Syed Hassan Ali

VLCC Institute Hyderabad

Mobile No : 9885290563

hassanrazvi786@yahoo.co.in

Hyderabad India

Note: if you want to SMS me on my mobile please tell me your name and place from where you are sending SMS so i can reply u

Please if you like sms messages Like these Please mail me or send SMS on my mobile

 
 
 
 






Find out what India is talking about on - Yahoo! Answers India
Send FREE SMS to your friend's mobile from Yahoo! Messenger Version 8. Get it NOW __._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Desi arnaz Lucy desi

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___