Friday, November 10, 2006

Re: //Dil Se Desi// Have u find ur reason to live............


Hi Rekha,
 
 
Agreed... But in this process he has killed his own emotions n feelings. Now he has mastered the art so perfectly that i m sure he must have forgotten wht feelings are or what are emotions. OK. U cant make each n every one happy and v shud try to maximize happiness but why at our own expense.
 
Now what he is doing. He is slowly killing his heart so that he dont have to hear any opposition. He doesn't have a voice of his own. He will do all those things so that other can be pleased but at the end of the u have gained what??? nothing.. u r a loser and nothing else.
 
Anyway..... the circumstances ar always different to every one and he has done wht he felt right at tht time but still i must say he has not got the reason to live.
 
Cheers..
 
 
 

 
On 11/10/06, rekha goel <rekha_sunita@yahoo.com> wrote:
HI
 
i dont think he was wrong, if he can make happy all only to leave only one, than he is right.
U can t make happy each and every one but u shoudl always try to maximize the happiness.
 
every one has their own  opinion i just want to express mine
 
Bye
From
Rekha


Rajender Rawat <rawat.raj@gmail.com> wrote:
Hi Chandan,
 
 
I am not agree with you at all. A few years back u were disturbed because of someone n then u left that someone becauz of yur family, near & dear ones. agreed but If someone has the ability to disturb you that means that person is also close to you and dear to you. So yr the only person to help not only your family but also to that person and u chose to leave that person High & dry.
 
How come u can leave a person in mid even after knowing that your action can ruin a life. Not only one life but may all other life which are attached with that person. Also u didn't left the word "i" but you have convinenced your self that you have taken a good decision and now u r running from the fact that ur decision is terrible for some one.
 
So u have tried to make yourself busy so that u don't have to feel guilty for "that someone" each n every time. I dont think you have found areason to live. Instead you have found a reason to hide.
 
Regards,
 
Raaj......

 
On 11/8/06, chandan banga <chandanbanga@gmail.com > wrote:
Hi Rekha,

I think I found a reason to live. I never thought of it before. 5 years back I was in such a sentimental serious position. I was mentally disturbed because of someone.

But when I thought of my family my nears and dears. I saw, they need me and I was the person who can help them, I decieded not to live for my self. I decided to  dedicate my life my skills my mind to help others.  

In other words I left the word "I" for myself.



I just followed ..

Neki kar aur dariya main daal.


Now I and relaxed and I am happy these days. I don't feel any pain emotionaly because I am not emotionally attached with anyone or what Should I say I am emotionally attached with all persons in my surrounding. I feel great by helping others. I feel that I even can learn more by helping others and when someone says THANKS.. It gives me so relaxation and motivate me to do the same again and again.


According to many people my living policy is wrong but I can not comment on anyone's view. I am satisfied and due to this nature I have got too much. I got faith, and indirectly and directly too much help from other, financially and mently.




I just wanted to share my feelings with others.

Please DIL PAR MAT LENA.




Chandan






On 11/8/06, rekha_sunita <rekha_sunita@yahoo.com > wrote:
I beleive That every one is here because of some reasons.....By this
group I would like to invite both those who has find reason to live and
who are still wondering to find it.

I would also request them who need any help to choose a right way.

 




Access over 1 million songs - Yahoo! Music Unlimited.


__._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Desi arnaz Lucy desi

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___