Friday, September 29, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// THAT'S GOD I'ts GOOD]










243d58.gif Have you ever been just sitting
there and all of a sudden you feel like doing something
nice for someone you care for? THAT'S GOD talking
to you through the Holy Spirit.


243d67.gif Have you ever been down and
out and nobody seems to be around for you to talk
to? THAT'S GOD wanting you to talk to Him.



243d77.gif Have you ever been thinking
about somebody that you haven't seen in a long
time and then next thing you know you see them
or receive a phone call from them? THAT'S
GOD.
There is no such thing as coincidence.



243d86.gif Have you ever received
something wonderful that you didn't even
ask for, like money in the mail,  a debt that
had mysteriously been cleared, or a coupon
to a department store where you had just
seen something you needed, but couldn't
afford? THAT'S GOD knowing the desires
of your heart.



243d96.gif Have you ever been in a situation
and you had no clue how it was going to get better,
how the hurting would stop, how the pain would
ease, but now you look back on it. . ..
THAT'S GOD passing us through tribulation to
see a brighter day.
243da6.gif


243db5.gifDo you think that this e-mail was
accidentally sent to you?

NO!
I was thinking of you! !


243dc5.gif Keep this going. You have no idea
which one of
Your e-mail buddies could use
a little hope today


Dear God...

243dc5.jpg
I know you're watching over me
And I'm feeling truly blest
For no matter what I pray for
You always know what's best!

243dd5.gif
I have this circle of E-mail friends,
Who mean a lot to me;
Some days I "send" and "send,"
At other times, I let them be.



243de4.gif

I am so blessed to have these friends,
With whom I've grown so close;
So this little poem I dedicate to them,
Because to me they are the "Most"!

243de4.jpg
When I see each name download,
And view the message they've sent;
I know they've thought of me that day,
And "well wishes" were their intent.

243df4.gif
So to you, my friends, I would like to say,
Thank you for being a part;
Of all my daily contacts,
This comes right from my heart.

243df4.jpg
God bless you all is my prayer today,
I'm honored to call you "friend";
I pray God will keep you safe,
Until we write again
 
 
 
 



 
 
 
 
 

__._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Desi arnaz

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___