Friday, October 13, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// Before I was a Mom

Before I was a Mom I never tripped over toys or forgot words to a lullaby.
I didn't worry whether or not my plants were poisonous.
I never thought about immunizations.
Before I was a Mom - I had never been puked on.
Pooped on.
Chewed on.
Peed on.
I had complete control of my mind and my thoughts.
I slept all night.
Before I was a Mom I never held down a screaming child so doctors
could do tests.
Or give shots.
I never looked into teary eyes and cried.
I never got gloriously happy over a simple grin.
I never sat up late hours at night watching a baby sleep.
Before I was a Mom I never held a sleeping baby just because I didn't
want to put them down.
I never felt my heart break into a million pieces when I couldn't stop the hurt.
I never knew that something so small could affect my life so much.
I never knew that I could love someone so much.
I never knew I would love being a Mom.
Before I was a Mom - I didn't know the feeling of having my heart
outside my body.
I didn't know how special it could feel to feed a hungry baby.
I didn't know that bond between a mother and her child.
I didn't know that something so small could make me feel so important and happy.
Before I was a Mom - I had never gotten up in the middle of the night
every 10 minutes to make sure all was okay.
I had never known the warmth, The joy, The love, The heartache, The
wonderment or the satisfaction of being a Mom.
I didn't know I was capable of feeling so much before I was a Mom.
__._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Desi arnaz Lucy desi

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___