Saturday, October 28, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// Dear Friend's Good Morning + Mother in Law .pps powerpoint show

Dear friends,

Good Morning!!!!!!!!!!

Have u done two of the most important things when you
wake up today?

1) Pray, so that u may live...

2) Take a bath-so that others may live too!


Enjoy reading below.........................


Dark were those days, without your sight.

When I was in darkness, you gave me light.

You gave me strength 2 make life bright.

Thank you so much PHILIPS TUBELIGHT



When I C the moon I C U

When I C the stars I C U

When I C the Sea I C U

Get out of the way you are blocking my view.



I mixed RUM in water and got drunk.

I mixed BRANDY in water and got drunk.

I mixed WHISKY in water and got drunk again.

Now I have decided never to drink water again !!!

its in hindi   
{

Zindagi mein tum bohat aage jaaoo gay

kyonkay jahan bhi tum jaooge

sab kahain gay, chal be chal aagay chal.

}

One afternoon, a man was riding in the back of his
limousine when he saw two
men eating grass by the road side. He ordered his
driver to stop and he got
out to investigate.

"Why are you eating grass?"he asked one man.

"We don't have any money for food.", The poorman
replied. "Oh, come along
with me then."

"But sir, I have a wife with two children!"

"Bring them along! And you, come with us too!",he said
to the other man.

"But sir, I have a wife with six children!" the second
man answered.

"Bring them as well!"

They all climbed into the car, which was no easy task,
even for a car as

large as the limo. Once underway, one of the poor
fellows says "Sir, you are
too kind. Thank you for taking all of us with you."

The rich man replied "No, I appreciate you: the grass
at my home is about
three feet tall!"

With best wishes
Keep smiling
A web designed by me
for all my friend's
and their dear one's 
 
In the rhythm of life sometimes v find R-selves out of tune, but as long as there r people like u 2 provide the melody ---the music plays on & On & on.
 
Dont Miss Attach Poweroint Slide Show
Mother_in_Law.pps
Pps file can also be downloaded from
 


__._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Desi arnaz Lucy desi

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___