Saturday, October 28, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// Funny SMS/ Shayri Collection

 
 

Shayari Collection, FUNNY SMS
 
 

Tere bistar par makree lage.. Tere room mei machhar phire.. Raat ko light chali jaye.. Puri raat garmi lage.. Tere sapne mein bhoot aaye.. Chal so jaa. Have a.. GOOD NIGHT
------------ --
Life is Short, Live it!
Love is Small, Flirt it!
Troubles are Momentary, Face it!
Memories are Sweet, Cherish it!
I'm too Good, Accept it!
------------ -
Aaj
Raat

Theek
12

Baje

ke

baad

1 bejega!!

------------ -------

Tu chand mange main chand de du...

Tu raat mange main raat de du...

Tu dil mange main dil de du...

Tu dil mange...

Bas yaar.....

Bheek mangne ki bhi ek limit hoti hai!!

------------ -------

Yash Johar is producing a new film & is searching 4 new talent. I've suggested ur name. Pls go & meet him. The movie's name is "AQAL HO NA HO"

------------ -------

Dost kaha ho? Jaha ho wahi pe rehna. 3-4 ghante tak bahar mat nikalna. Tumhari jaan ko khatra hai! Bahar BANDAR pakadne wale ghoom rahe hai.

------------ ---

Baagon mein phool khilte rahenge...
Raat mein diye jalte rahenge...
Dua hai khuda se aap khush rahe hamesha...
Baaki hum tou hamesha tang karte rahenge!!!

-----------

I'm in hospital now. After 5min. I'll be transfered 2 a surgery room. The doctor aid that I'll die if I stop recieving ur SMS!

------------ -

Mein tumhe pyaar ke teen lafz kehna chahta hoon... woh teen Lafz jo tumhara dil tak pahooch kar, tumhe gehraayi tak chhooh jaye. Yeh teen Lafz mere dil se nikal kar, tumhara dil par zaroor chhah jayenge. Ab sunlo yeh pyaar ke teen Lafz - "Pakistan Zinda Baad".
------------ -

I always think about U.

I can't live without U.

I really need U.

I'm totally mad about U.

I just wanna be with U.

I'm very desperate for U.

I'm crazy 4 U.

I wanna marry U.

I LOVE U.
Aisa muje parosan kehti hai

------------

Its not an achievement 2 make 100 FRiENDS in a Year, but an achievement is 2 make a FRiEND for 100 Years, 'N' I know I've made ONE, that's . . . YOU !!

--------

Some newspapers publish untrue news, but there is one thing that is true. What is it? >>> Date <<<

------------ -

When u were born, u were crying and everyone round u was smiling.. Live ur life so that when u die, u're the one who is smiling and everyone round u is crying..

----------

aRe Ur LeGs TiReD? CoZ yoU'Ve BeEn RuNNiNg ThRoUgH My MiNd aLL DaY LoNg!

---------

Höld ä trüé frěénd wěth böth yöür händs, dońt lét gö 4 trüé frěend cömés öncé ěn ä lěfétěmé. Thĺt's why ě'm hölděng yoü tight! Cänt lét Ü go

--------

If I had a single flower for every time I thought of you I could walk in my garden forever, never finding the end.

----------

Aaj kal Dil kar raha hai ki main...

tumhe..

kabhi bhi mauka dekh kar..

sabke samne...

ek...

k

ki

kis

kiss

kissa sunau College wala.

------------ --------

Without LOVE, dayz are "Saddy, Moanday,Tearsday, Wasteday, Thirstday, Frightday, Shatterday". So fall in Love... Happy Valentine's Week.

------------ -----

One day Friendship & Love met one-another. Love asked Friendship -"Why do U exist if I'm there?" So Friendship said -"To give a Smile to those eyes in which U leave Tears."

------------ ----

Love?
Its when U steal tears & still care for Her.
Its when She ignores U & U still Love Her.
Its when She begins to Love another & U still Smile.

------------ ---

Roses 4 u-Rs.10
Cards 4 u-Rs.25
Movie 4 u-Rs.99
Lunch 4 u-Rs.250
but a friend like u - PRICELESS!

Abey Ziyada maat phool. Priceless yane "Phokaat".

----------

if
u
need
ADVICE
MSG ME

if
u
need
a FRIEND

CALL ME

if
u
need
HELP

E-MAIL ME

if
u
need
MONEY
The number u dailed is not in service pls don't try again

------------ ---

What does true friendship mean 2 me?
U cry & I cry,
Ur sad n' I'm sad,
Ur laughing n' I'm laughing,
U jump out of the window.....
I LOOK DOWN!

----------

The night is dark, the moon is high, i stop my car, u ask why? I come close 2 u, u feel shy, I tell u those 3 words.......

........i La Punture

-----------
A Rose...
/,) ,-,'),
======/==:', '(@)
'0 '-'; )'
EXclusively for a nice Person l!ke U!!

From an even NICER person like me !

------------ --
Zindagi mein jo cheeze aasani se milti hai...

PAISA

Jo mushkil se mile...

KHUSHI

Aur jo sirf bade nasib wale ko hi mile...

?
?

?

?APUN KA sms
 
 
.

 
Faccine di Halloween gratuite per i suoi messaggi. Fare clic qui. __._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Desi arnaz Lucy desi

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___