Thursday, October 19, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// MOTHER............do find time 2 read,

 
>The story began when I was a child; I was born as a son of a poor
>family.                      
>
>Even for eating, we often got lack of food. Whenever the time for eating,
>mother often gave me her portion of rice. While she was removing her rice
>into my bowl, she would say: "Eat this rice, son. I'm not hungry"
>
>------ MOTHER'S FIRST LIE
>
>     When I was getting to grow up, the persevering mother gave her spare
>time for fishing in a river near our house, she hoped that from the fishes
>she got, she could gave me a little bit nutritious food for my growth.
>After fishing, she would cook the fishes to be a fresh fish soup, which
>raised my appetite. While I was eating the soup, mother would sit beside me
>and eat the rest meat of fish, which was still on the bone of the fish I
>ate. My heart was touched when I saw it. I then used my chopstick and gave
>the other fish to her. But she immediately refused it and said: "Eat this
>fish, son. I don't really like fish."
>
>------------ MOTHER'S SECOND LIE
>
>     Then, when I was in Junior High School, to fund my study, mother went
>to an economic enterprise to bring some used-matches boxes that would be
>stuck in. It gave her some money for covering our needs. As the winter
>came, I woke up from my sleep and looked at my mother who was still awoke,
>supported by a little candlelight and within her perseverance she continued
>the work of sticking some used-matches box. I said, "Mother, go to sleep,
>it's late, tomorrow morning you still have to go for work." Mother smiled
>and said: "Go to sleep, dear. I'm not tired."
>
>-------------MOTHER'S THIRD LIE
>
>     At the time of final term, mother asked for a leave from her work in
>order to accompany me. While the daytime was coming and the heat of the sun
>was starting to shine, the strong and persevering mother waited for me
>under the heat of the sun's shine for several hours. As the bell rang,
>which indicated that the final exam had finished, mother immediately
>welcomed me and poured me a glass of tea that she had prepared before in a
>cold bottle. The very thick tea was not as thick as my mother's love, which
>was much thicker. Seeing my mother covering with perspiration, I at once
>gave her my glass and asked her to drink too. Mother said: "Drink, son. I'm
>not thirsty!"
>
>----------- MOTHER'S FORTH LIE
>
>     After the death of my father because of illness, my poor mother had to
>play her role as a single parent. By held on her former job, she had to
>fund our needs alone. Our family's life was more complicated. No days
>without sufferance. Seeing our family's condition that was getting worse,
>there was a nice uncle who lived near my house came to help us, either in a
>big problem and a small problem. Our other neighbors who lived next to us
>saw that our family's life was so unfortunate, they often advised my mother
>to marry again. But mother, who was stubborn, didn't care to their advice,
>she said: "I don't need love"
>
>------------------ MOTHER'S FIFTH LIE
>
>     After I had finished my study and then got a job, it was the time for
>my old mother to retire. But she didn't want to; she was sincere to go to
>the marketplace every morning, just to sell some vegetable for fulfilling
>her needs. I, who worked in the other city, often sent her some money to
>help her in fulfilling her needs, but she was stubborn for not accepting
>the money. She even sent the money back to me. She said: "I have enough
>money."
>
>---------------- MOTHER'S SIXTH LIE
>
>     After graduated from Bachelor Degree, I then continued my study to
>Master Degree. I took the degree, which was funded by a company through a
>scholarship program, from a famous University in America. I finally worked
>in the company. Within a quite high salary, I intended to take my mother to
>enjoy her life in America. But my lovely mother didn't want to bother her
>son, she said to me: "I'm not used to."
>
>------------------ MOTHER'S SEVENTH LIE
>
>     After entering her old age, mother got a flank cancer and had to be
>hospitalized. I, who lived in miles away and across the ocean, directly
>went home to visit my dearest mother. She lied down in weakness on her bed
>after having an operation. Mother, who looked so old, was staring at me in
>deep yearn. She tried to spread her smile on her face; even it looked so
>stiff because of the disease she held out. It was clear enough to see how
>the disease broke my mother's body, thus she looked so weak and thin. I
>stared at my mother within tears flowing on my face. My heart was hurt, so
>hurt, seeing my mother on that condition. But mother, with her strength,
>said: "Don't cry, my dear. I'm not in pain."
>
>----------------- MOTHER'S EIGHTH LIE
>
>     After saying her eighth lie, my dearest mother closed her eyes
>forever.
>
>_______________________________________________________________________________
>
>      From the story above, I believe that you, my dear friends, feel
>touched and eager to say: "Thank you, Mom!" Let's try to think, friends.
>How long haven't we called our parents? How long haven't we spent our time
>for chatting with them? During our crowded activities, we always have
>thousands reasons to leave our lonely parents.
>
>     We always forget to our parents who stay at home. If comparing with
>our girlfriend, we surely give our care more to her. As a proof, we always
>worry on her condition. Worry about whether she has eaten or not, worry
>about whether she will be happy if she is beside us someday. 
>
>     However, have we ever worried about our parents? Worry about whether
>they have eaten or not? Worry about whether they are happy or not? Is it
>true? If the answer is yes, let's try to think again... At the time that we
>still have the chance to payback their kindness, do it the best...
>
>
>
>
>
 
FREE Emoticons for your email - By IncrediMail! Click Here!