Tuesday, September 26, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// I Never Thought !

I Never Thought !

I never thought
I'd meet someone like you,
when my world seemed desolate,
you shined through
so warm and true,
with just a smile,
and your tender embrace,
you stole my heart,
put a glow in my face.
Like the calming effect
of the waves upon the sand,
you make my troubles disappear,
with just the touch of your hand.
If only for a moment in time,
I share this journey with you,
I wont look back and think,
just for a brief second that
you were mine,
but rather,
the feeling
so wonderful and new.
Don't be sad that time is ending,
for it's only just begun,
maybe somewhere in God's
little plan,
he meant for you to be the one.
So smile and think,
of the times that we share,
and know in your heart
that I do honestly care.
You will never be forgotten,
in my heart you'll always be,
so when life gets you down,
search deep in your thoughts,
and please remember me.


Regards,
Rajesh Mistry
Email: rajesh_my@yahoo.com

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}
MODERATOR : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}
MODERATOR : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}
MODERATOR : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}
MODERATOR : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}
MODERATOR : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:

SUBSCRIBE : dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com
UNSUBSCRIBE : dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com
INDIVIDUAL MAILS : dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com
DAILY DIGEST : dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
VACATION HOLD : dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com
FOR POSTING MESSAGES : dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com

Yahoo! Groups Links

<*> To visit your group on the web, go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/

<*> Your email settings:
Individual Email | Traditional

<*> To change settings online go to:

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

(Yahoo! ID required)

<*> To change settings via email:
mailto:dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com
mailto:dilsedesigroup-fullfeatured@yahoogroups.com

<*> To unsubscribe from this group, send an email to:
dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com

<*> Your use of Yahoo! Groups is subject to:

http://docs.yahoo.com/info/terms/