Tuesday, September 26, 2006

//Dil Se Desi// The Wash Cloth

THE WASH CLOTH

"I was due for an appointment with the gynecologist
later in the,week. Early one morning, I received a
call from the doctor's office to tell me that I had been rescheduled for
that morning at 9:30am.

I had only just packed everyone off to work and school,
and it was already around 8:45 am. The trip to his
office took about 35 minutes, so I didn't have any
time to spare.

As most women do, I like to take a little extra effort
over hygiene when making such visits, but this time
I wasn't going to be able to make the full effort.

So, I rushed upstairs, threw off my pajamas, wet the
washcloth that was sitting next to the sink, and gave
myself a quick wash in "that area" to make sure I
was at least presentable. I threw the washcloth
in the clothes basket, donned some clothes, hopped
in the car and raced to my appointment.

I was in the waiting room for only a few minutes
when I was called in. Knowing the procedure,
as I'm sure you do, I hopped up on the table,
looked over at the other side of the room and
pretended that I was in Paris or some other
place a million miles away.

I was a little surprised when the doctor said,
"My, we have made an extra effort this morning,
haven't we?"

I didn't respond.

After the appointment, I heaved a sigh of relief
and went home. The rest of the day was normal...
some shopping, cleaning, cooking,etc.

After school when my six year old daughter was
playing, she called out from the bathroom, "Mommy,
where's my washcloth?"

I told her to get another one from the cupboard.
She replied, "No, I need the one that was here by
the sink, it had all my glitter and sparkles saved inside it."
__._,_.___

***NEW: DESI TALK!! The Shout box in the group home page***
Comments, suggestions or just plain chatting... you can do it right here!
Homepage: http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup

***DIL SE DESI GROUP***
You can join the group by clicking the below link or by copying and pasting it in the browser bar and then pressing 'Enter'.

http://groups.yahoo.com/group/dilsedesigroup/join

OWNER/MODERATOR : rajeshkainth003@gmail.com; {Rajesh Kainth}     
MODERATOR       : a.amitkumar13@gmail.com; {Amit Kumar}           
MODERATOR       : manisha.hatkar@gmail.com; {Manisha Hatkar}     
MODERATOR       : preeti.hande@gmail.com; {Preeti Hande}           
MODERATOR       : immortally69@yahoo.com {Rahul Joshi}           
MODERATOR       : kaustubh.basu@gmail.com {Kaustubhshobhan Basu}
MODERATOR      : planetofprince@yahoo.com (Prem)
MODERATOR       : abhijeet-bhurke@bridgestone.co.in (Abhijeet)

To modify your list subscription, please send a blank email to:           

SUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-subscribe@yahoogroups.com      
UNSUBSCRIBE            :  dilsedesigroup-unsubscribe@yahoogroups.com      
INDIVIDUAL MAILS      :  dilsedesigroup-normal@yahoogroups.com           
DAILY DIGEST            :  dilsedesigroup-digest@yahoogroups.com           
VACATION HOLD            :  dilsedesigroup-nomail@yahoogroups.com     
FOR POSTING MESSAGES  :  dilsedesigroup@yahoogroups.com





SPONSORED LINKS
Dating asian woman Asian man dating black woman Corporate culture
Free fun stuff Tissue culture

Your email settings: Individual Email|Traditional
Change settings via the Web (Yahoo! ID required)
Change settings via email: Switch delivery to Daily Digest | Switch to Fully Featured
Visit Your Group | Yahoo! Groups Terms of Use | Unsubscribe

__,_._,___